How to make e Shram card online 2022 – e Shram card Kaise Banaye: Government has started the Shramik Card Scheme for workers working in unorganized sectors. For this, all eligible workers are given labor cards. But most people haven’t made this card yet. So here we are going to tell you how to make a labor card through your mobile or computer?
Required Documents List:
Some documents are very important and some are optional for making the e-Shram cards. You can check the information of all the documents in the list below.
- Aadhar Number. (Must be linked with Your Phone Number)
- Phone Number.
- Bank Account.
- Your Age Should be between 16-59 Years as of now(2022).
- Educational qualification Documents. (Alternative)
- Documents related to occupation and skills. (Alternative)
Complete information about how to make an e-Shram card online, step by step is explained here in a very simple way. Now any worker in the unorganized sector will be able to make his labor card sitting at home. If you face any problem in making the card or you need any other information related to the e-Shram card, then you can ask in the comment box below. We will reply to you very soon.
How to make E-Shram Card Step-By-Step
- To generate an e-Shramik Card online, first, open the website eshram.gov.in .
- Then enter the mobile number linked with your Aadhar card.
- After that fill in the captcha code.
- Select the option with EPFO and ESIC as NO.
- Now select the Send OTP button.
- After this, an OTP will come on the mobile number linked with your Aadhar card.
- Submit the received OTP code by filling it in the prescribed box.
- In the next step, enter your Aadhaar number. Then select the OTP option. After that enter the captcha code.
- Now read the term and conditions and tick the checkmark in the box and submit.
- Now OTP will come on the mobile number linked with your Aadhar card. Verify it by filling it in the box.
- Select the Continue option to enter more information.
- Now fill in your complete personal information. (Like: Name, Date of Birth, etc)
- Fill in your complete address details.
- Fill in the details related to your educational qualification.
- Fill in your annual income information. (Example: 48,000)
- Fill in the information related to your occupation and skills.
- Enter your bank details.
- Now check all the details. After that accept the terms and conditions and submit.
- After submitting then your e-Shramik Card will be generated. Here you can see your UAN.
In this way, you can make an online e-shram card.
Also, Read – How to Check the Installment(किस्त) of Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
E Shramik Card FAQ
Any worker and working person of the country who is associated with the unorganized sector can get his e-Shram card made. If you want to see what labor cards can be made by working people, then you can check the NCO Code list from here –
NCO Code list pdf
Workers who pay income tax cannot get labor cards made. Along with this, even if the worker is associated with an organized sector, he cannot apply for a labor card. Members of EPFO and ESIC also cannot get e Shramik Card made.
It does not cost any money to make a labor card. You can make a labor card online sitting at home through your mobile or computer absolutely free.
E Shramik Card can be very useful. For example, if a registered worker dies in an accident or a situation of complete disability is created, then an assistance amount of Rs 2 lakh will be available. If the worker is partially disabled, then he will be entitled to one lakh rupees under the insurance scheme. Beneficiaries can also get the benefit of a pension in the future from the government.
Information about making E Shramik Card is very important for all people. So do share this information on WhatsApp group and Facebook. On this website, we provide important information related to Government Schemes. If you want to be the first to get a new update about the government scheme, then search in the google search box – Vutu.in